Top Social

ENGLISH COUNTRY GARDEN

Sunday 7 August 2016

Photo credit: Sam Holden
Being a member of the National Trust makes for such a low cost, lovely day out. I pay as little as £2.50 a month for a student subscription which is really good value as you get free parking and free entry to most attractions. This weekend we visited Quarry Bank Mill in Styal. It's a big cotton mill which was run by Samuel Greg. He advocated safe and healthy working conditions in a time where this was not commonplace. If you visit Quarry Bank Mill it consists of gardens, the mill and a park. We packed a picnic, jumped in the car and took the dog with us. 


Lucky enough to have sunshine I wore an outfit I have been saving for the sun and my holiday. I love this pink top because it goes with almost anything, really feminine and floaty whilst still remaining classic. This season I've been loving pink! I also adore anything with Broderie Anglaise on it, so when I found these in Missguided for £20 they were a definite win. 

My espadrilles were snapped up in the Topshop sale. I have been eyeing a pair of espadrilles for a while, swooning over the Chanel monochrome classics, however I like the vibrant red in these and the fact they are leather and suede makes them super comfortable. What I wore: Top - Oasis, Shorts - Missguided, Sunglasses - ASOS, Watch - Olivia Burton, Espadrilles - Topshop



I'm a sucker for pink flowers!






Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature